- Take your raw milk out of the fridge and skim some of the cream off of the top.
- Add 2-3 large spoonfuls of Clabbered Milk. Stir well.
- Leave it on your counter LOOSELY covered. A cloth is better than a lid.
- Check periodically to see if it has thickened. You may have to leave it overnight.
- Use this thick cream to make butter.
- Save the liquid that separates out from your butter making endeavor to bake or culture with.
- If you don't make butter with this, you have a sour cream (I think!)